|2014/08/27||- Moving to Zaragoza|
|2014/01/20||- Paper with H. Vogel accepted! "Dark Radiation constraints on minicharged particles in models with a hidden photon"|
|2013/12/07||- New workshop announced in Perimeter (16-19 June 2014 at Perimeter): "NEW IDEAS IN LOW-ENERGY TESTS OF FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS"|
- My paper with Folkerts and Germani "Axion Dark Matter and Planck favor non-minimal couplings to gravity" accepted for publication in PLB! |
The accepted version is a bit longer and comes to the arxiv sooooon!
|2013/12/06||- Back from Montpellier, the conference "News from the Dark" ranks most interesting this year!|
- My paper "Solar axion flux from the axion-electron coupling" is published in JCAP (link) |
- Summary of the "Dark matter - a light move" workshop available at 1311.5341|
- 1310.0823 accepted in JCAP! |
- 1308.1103 accepted in PRD! on fire!
- 1311.2600 replaced with refs. you can't miss it! |
- RAMON Y CAJAL contract signed! Starting date May 2014 (september?)|
- Nice seminar of Enrico Borriello at MPP, no lorentz violation from two PeV neutrinos at ICECUBE.
- Julia Stadler will start in December to work with us!
- My new paper with Hendrik Vogel appears on the arxiv without citations. |
- Excellent seminar of Craig Lage at LMU.